A position has become available within the Club Committee as our Membership Secretary.
- Collecting membership forms at the start of the year, checking for signatures, etc., before processing.
- Membership renewals – cross-checking the data from the membership form with our membership system and Swim England’s Online Management System (OMS), and updating where required.
- New memberships – adding details to our membership system and OMS.
- Responding to membership queries when they arise.
- Keeping the membership system updated with any changes and keeping the health information accessible to the coaches for their classes.
- Managing the waiting list:
- Liaising with coaches to see where there are available slots
- Liaising with potential members and/or parents to invite potential members along for a taster session
- Issuing out membership renewal reminders in December and where appropriate in January.
- Keeping the committee updated on membership numbers and waiting list numbers.
- Renewing the waiting list each year by contacting everyone on the list asking if they still require a space at the club.
Most of the work is done in December/January/February with little work throughout the year required.
The ideal person will need to be available most Friday nights from 6pm-8pm during January/February to collect membership forms and membership payments at the club.
Please note a full handover will be provided. If you are interested in doing this role, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.